Hello you Jovial People !

Please click on Blog Surfer button to your left to make this blog No. 1 in the surfer list. Thank you.

Warning - Do not share with the Boss (or wife) !!

Check out the Advert Banners too - never know when info comes handy.....


Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Lady from Thailand !





This was what happened to me when I went to Bangkok for vacation recently.


I went to Thailand for a few days last week.

I stayed in a really nice hotel over-looking Bangkok Chao Phraya River.


The people in Thailand are so friendly.

I got to talk to a really nice young lady in the bar.


She asked what the view was like from my bedroom window?



So I invited her to my room to see the view for herself.

 


That's when I started to get really, really worried!!


She walked to the window and OMG!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts