Wednesday, November 5, 2014
1) When someone says "Have a nice day!" stare at them and say, "Don't tell me what to do!"
2) Look up and stare at nothing... then see how many people try to see what you are staring at.
3) Stare at someone and see how long it takes them to notice you.
4) Stare at someone till they awkwardly look away.
5) Point and stare at the ceiling and see how many people look up.
6) See how long you can stare at someone without them knowing.
7) Stare at the person beside you until they notice.
8) Stare at somebody until they leave the room.
9) Stare at someone's chin until they wonder what is on their face.
10) Stare at everyone you see and when they look at you say "what are you looking at?".
11) Stare at someone until they notice and begin to freak.
12) Stare at something in the sky and say "wow look at that!" and watch everyone try to see what you see.
13) Stare at a random person making the weirdest face you can possibly think of.
14) While in the car, stare at the person in the car next to you. When they look back, lick the window.
15) Wear a snorkel while driving and stare at the people sitting next to you at traffic lights.
16) When in an elevator with only one other person,stare at them and breathe heavily.
17) When talking to a person stare at their forehead until they start freaking out.
18) Go to Walmart and hide in the freezers and just stare at people when they pass.
19) Stare at a random person for a few minutes, then grin and say, "I'm wearing new socks today."
20) Point and stare at the sky. "Never seen that before." And see how many people look!
This is probably the best and most civil way to have a fight between husband and wife instead of resorting to physical force... Poems w...
A definition of globalization that I can understand and to which I now can relate: Question: What is the truest definition of Globaliza...
A man joins a very exclusive nudist colony.... On his first day there, he takes off his clothes and starts to wander around. A gorgeo...
A group of women were at a seminar on “How to live in a loving relationship with your husband”. The women were asked, "How many...
This story happened a while ago in Dublin , and even though it sounds like an Alfred Hitchcock tale, it's true. John Bradford , a D...