- When I was born, I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half.
- Join the army, see the world, meet interesting people, and kill them.
- Until I was 13, I thought my name was 'Shut Up.'
- I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
- Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.
- I've never been drunk, but often I've been over served.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- I say no to drugs -- they just don't listen!
- Marriage is one of the chief causes of divorce.
- Work is fine if it doesn't take up too much of your time.
- When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
- Born free; Taxed to death.
- Everyone has a photographic memory; some people just don't have film.
- Life is unsure; always eat your dessert first.
- Smile -- it makes people wonder what you're up to.
- I love being a writer... what I can't stand is the paperwork.
- A printer consists of 3 main parts: the case, the jammed paper tray and the blinking red light.
- The hardest part of skating is the ice.
- The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot; the guy who invented the other three, he was the genius.
- The trouble with being punctual is that there's no one there to appreciate it.
- If our constitution allows us free speech, why are there phone bills?
- If you tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe, he'll believe you. But if you tell him a park bench has just been painted, he has to touch it to be sure.
- Beat the 5 O'clock rush: leave work at noon!
- If you can't convince them, confuse them.
- It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end.
- I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
- Hot glass looks same as cold glass. (Cunino's Law of Burnt Fingers)
- The cigarette does the smoking - you are just the sucker.
- Someday is not a day of the week
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Funny One Liners
Pretty interesting set of thoughts for those who are bored and do not know what to do. Ya, we all go through that phase of time once in a w...
This is probably the best and most civil way to have a fight between husband and wife instead of resorting to physical force... Poems w...
A group of women were at a seminar on “How to live in a loving relationship with your husband”. The women were asked, "How many...
Well, how many times have you typed an SMS on your phone with the T9 on and it has given you words that made you roll over and laugh your A$...
Yeah, some times you wonder why so many guys (and some gals too) meet with accidents during their day to day travel. Well, don't look t...