Share the fun with your friends on Social Media...
A boss said to his secretary "I want to have SEX with U. I will make it very FAST. I'll throw $1,000 on the floor, by the time you bend down to pick it I'll be DONE."
She thought for a moment then called her boyfriend and told him the story.
Her boyfriend then said 2 her, do it but "Ask him for $2,000, pick up the money very fast he wouldn't even have enough time to undressed himself."
So she agrees. Half an hour goes by, the boyfriend decides to call his girlfriend, he asks, "what happened?"
She responds,"The Bastard used COINS, I'm still PICKING and he is still fucking!!!
Boyfriend fainted..
Jokes, Cartoons and Funny Stories. The Funniest stories to Laugh on and pass on... (Warning - may contain adult content)
Hello you Jovial People !
Check out the Advert Banners too - never know when info comes handy.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Why do Sharks swim circles around you before attacking? Two great white sharks, swimming in the ocean, spied survivors of a sunken ...
-
Teacher to the kids in class: "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Lil' Johnny: "I Wanna be a bil...
-
A man boarded an aircraft at London 's Heathrow Airport for New York , and taking his seat as he settled in, he noticed a very be...
-
School A place where Parents pay and children play . Life Insurance A contract that keeps you poor all your life so that you c...
-
DA: Thank you for calling dental clinic how can I help you? Man: Hi, I need to see someone between now and Christmas DA: sure, what day...



No comments:
Post a Comment