Hello you Jovial People !

Please click on Blog Surfer button to your left to make this blog No. 1 in the surfer list. Thank you.

Warning - Do not share with the Boss (or wife) !!

Check out the Advert Banners too - never know when info comes handy.....


Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Coincidence it is ...




Man In Bar Orders Tiger Beer.

Lady Next To Him - What a coincidence, I am having Tiger Beer too. 🍺

Man - I'm celebrating.

Lady - Me too.

Man - What a coincidence ! Why are you celebrating ?

Lady - My husband & I have tried 4 years for a baby. Today I'm pregnant!


Man - What a coincidence! I am a farmer. For 4 years my hens couldn't lay any eggs. Today all are laying eggs!

Lady - Wow! How did that happen?

Man - I used a different cock 🐓

Lady smiled and said

WHAT A COINCIDENCE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts