Jokes, Cartoons and Funny Stories. The Funniest stories to Laugh on and pass on... (Warning - may contain adult content)
Hello you Jovial People !
Check out the Advert Banners too - never know when info comes handy.....
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Planting Potatos Via FBI
An old man lived alone in Idaho. He wanted to spade his potato garden, but it was very hard work. His only son, Bubba, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.
Dear Bubba:
I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my potato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you were here, all my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me.
Love,
Dad
A few days later, he received a letter from his son.
Dear Dad
For heaven's sake, Dad, don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the BODIES.
Love,
Bubba
At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local Police showed up and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left.
That same day, the old man received another letter from his son.
Dear Dad:
Go ahead and plant the potatoes now. It's the best I could do under the circumstances.
Love,
Bubba
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Why do Sharks swim circles around you before attacking? Two great white sharks, swimming in the ocean, spied survivors of a sunken ...
-
Teacher to the kids in class: "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Lil' Johnny: "I Wanna be a bil...
-
A man boarded an aircraft at London 's Heathrow Airport for New York , and taking his seat as he settled in, he noticed a very be...
-
School A place where Parents pay and children play . Life Insurance A contract that keeps you poor all your life so that you c...
-
DA: Thank you for calling dental clinic how can I help you? Man: Hi, I need to see someone between now and Christmas DA: sure, what day...

No comments:
Post a Comment