Hello you Jovial People !
Warning - Do not share with the Boss (or wife) !!
Check out the Advert Banners too - never know when info comes handy.....
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Never Take Husbands to Supermarkets !
After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Target (Supermarket Chain).
Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse.
Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Target:
Dear Mrs. White,
Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behaviour and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. White, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras:
1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.
5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway
6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.
8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.
9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.
10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the atidepressants were.
11. October 3: Darted around the Store suspiciously while loudly humming the ' Mission Impossible' theme.
12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels on his chest.
13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, he yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'
14. October 22: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a foetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'
15. Took a box of condoms to the check out clerk and asked where the fitting room was? And last, but not least:
16. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, and then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' - One of the clerks passed out.
Hope you understand our concerns
Signed - General Manager
The Following advert was on Mrs. White's patheway the next day !!
Posted by Bearer at 8:42 PM
Share the laughter with your friends !! A guy calls a company and orders their 5-day, 5lbs weight loss program. The next day, ther...
Parents have the time of their lives explaining the sensitive subject of sex to their little ones. Well, here is the solution, pretty simpl...
Wife has broken her leg and her Hubby comes after work. Hubby How r u doing?? Wife: Fine. Hey, do me a favour.. Go upstairs and g...
WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER? BECAUSE ALL THESE CLOTHES ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON SALE AT DUBAI SUMMER SHOPPING FESTIVAL ! WH...
Preparing your Thanksgiving day dinner? Here is how you prepare your Turkey !