Hello you Jovial People !

Please click on Blog Surfer button to your left to make this blog No. 1 in the surfer list. Thank you.

Warning - Do not share with the Boss (or wife) !!

Check out the Advert Banners too - never know when info comes handy.....


Thursday, February 9, 2012

More Husband Wife Funny Poems

This is probably the best and most civil way to have a fight between husband and wife instead of resorting to physical force...


Poems written by WIFE and HUSBAND.



WIFE:

I wrote your name on sand it got washed.


I wrote your name in air, it was blown away.


Then I wrote your name on my heart & I got Heart Attack.




HUSBAND:


God saw me hungry, he created pizza.


He saw me thirsty, he created Pepsi.


He saw me in the dark, he created light.


He saw me without problems, he created YOU.



WIFE:

Twinkle twinkle little star


You should know what you are


And once you know what you are


Mental hospital is not so far




HUSBAND:


The rain makes all things beautiful.


The grass and flowers too.


If rain makes all things beautiful


Why doesn't it rain on you?




WIFE:


Roses are red; Violets are blue


Monkey like u should be kept in zoo.


Don't feel so angry you will find me there too


Not in cage but outside, laughing at you



AND THE SAGA CONTINUES........



Position of a Husband Is just like a Split AC No matter however Loud he is in the Outdoor He is designed to remain Silent indoor...


.....................................................................


"Husband is one who is the head of the family, but his wife is the neck, and whichever way she turns, he goes."


........................................................................


A man in Hell asked Devil:


Can I make a call to my Wife?


After making call he asked how much to pay.


Devil : Nothing, Hell to hell is Free.


................................................................


Husband: Do you know the meaning of WIFE?


It means,Without Information, Fighting Every time!


Wife: No darling, it means - With Idiot For Ever


..........................................................................

Wife: I wish I was a newspaper, So I'd be in your hands all day.
Husband: I too wish that you were a newspaper, So I could have a new one every day.


.................................................................


Doctor: Your husband needs rest and peace. Here are some sleeping Pills.


Wife: When must I give them to him?


Doctor: They are for you


...................................................................


Wife: I had to marry you to find out how stupid you are..


Husband: You should have known it the minute I asked you to marry me.


....................................................................


Wife: What will you give me if I climb the great Mount Everest ?


Husband: A lovely Push...!


and the life goes on........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts