A group of women were at a seminar on “How to live in a loving relationship with your husband”.
The women were asked, "How many of you love your husband?"
All the women raised their hands.
"When was the last time you told your husband you loved him?"
Some women answered today, a few yesterday and some couldn't remember.
The women were then told to text their husband: "I love you, sweetheart."
The women were then told to exchange phones with another person, and to read aloud the text
message they received, in response.
Here are some of the replies:
1. Who the hell is this?
2. Are you sick or what?
3. Love you too. What's up with you??
4. What now? Have you crashed the car again?
5. I don't understand what you mean?
6. What the f**k did you do now?
7. You're kidding me?
8. Don't bullshit me. How much do you need.
9. Are you for real?
10. If you don't tell me who this message is really for, someone will pay!
11. I thought we agreed you wouldn't drink during the day.
12. Your mother’s coming to stay with us, isn't she?