Hello you Jovial People !

Please click on Blog Surfer button to your left to make this blog No. 1 in the surfer list. Thank you.

Warning - Do not share with the Boss (or wife) !!

Check out the Advert Banners too - never know when info comes handy.....


Thursday, April 22, 2010

Confused ??























A Guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. 

She says "Hello!!!". 

He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says..."do you know me???"... 

To which she replies..." I think you're the father of one of my kids"....

Completely shocked...the guy's mind travels back to the only time when he was unfaithful to his wife and says..." My God!... are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table???!!"

Confused... she looks into his eyes and says calmly..." No... I am your son's teacher"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts