Hello you Jovial People !

Please click on Blog Surfer button to your left to make this blog No. 1 in the surfer list. Thank you.

Warning - Do not share with the Boss (or wife) !!

Check out the Advert Banners too - never know when info comes handy.....


Thursday, July 28, 2011

Best of husband and wife Jokes !

01.Husband: I divorced my wife on the first night.


Friend: Why?

Husband: I saw the label on her panty, "Tested OK by Calvin Klien."



02. Husband: Ya, my wife is very scared of water!

Friend: How did you know?

Husband: When I got home twice, I saw her having a bath with the security guard.


03.The nurse was taking a blood sample from the Husband. She held his finger and squeezed it for blood. So Husband laughed and Wife was all upset.

Nurse: Why did you laugh?

Husband: Because it's the urine test next!


04. Husband & wife were having dinner together.

Wife: Darling, tell me something that would make me both happy & sad.

Husband: Your nipples R better than your sister's!


05. On the first night of the marriage the husband gives the wife Rs.5000/= and says

"I have never done this for free". The

wife returns Rs.2000/= and says

"I have not charged more than this before!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts