Jokes, Cartoons and Funny Stories. The Funniest stories to Laugh on and pass on... (Warning - may contain adult content)
Hello you Jovial People !
Check out the Advert Banners too - never know when info comes handy.....
Monday, March 19, 2012
Funny Mental Assylum Joke !
During a visit to the mental hospital, I asked the Director 'How do you determine whether or not a patient should be admitted to the hospital.'
'Well,' said the Director, 'we fill up a bathtub, then we give a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him to empty the bathtub.'
'Oh, I understand,' I said. 'A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup.'
'No.' said the Director, 'A normal person would pull the drain plug.
Well....... Do you want a bed near the window?'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Why do Sharks swim circles around you before attacking? Two great white sharks, swimming in the ocean, spied survivors of a sunken ...
-
Teacher to the kids in class: "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Lil' Johnny: "I Wanna be a bil...
-
A man boarded an aircraft at London 's Heathrow Airport for New York , and taking his seat as he settled in, he noticed a very be...
-
School A place where Parents pay and children play . Life Insurance A contract that keeps you poor all your life so that you c...
-
DA: Thank you for calling dental clinic how can I help you? Man: Hi, I need to see someone between now and Christmas DA: sure, what day...



No comments:
Post a Comment