Hello you Jovial People !

Please click on Blog Surfer button to your left to make this blog No. 1 in the surfer list. Thank you.

Warning - Do not share with the Boss (or wife) !!

Check out the Advert Banners too - never know when info comes handy.....


Sunday, April 29, 2012

Virgin Chinese Waiter


A young Chinese Waiter Guy gets married to a beautiful young Chinese virgin. Truth be told he is a virgin too, but she doesn ' t know that.


On their wedding night, she cowers naked under the sheets as her husband undresses in the darkness. He climbs into bed next to her and tries to be reassuring.


' My darring, ' he whispers, ' I know is your firss time and you berry frighten. I pomise you, I give anyting you wan, I do anyting - juss anyting you wan. You juss ask. So. Whatchu wan? ' he says, trying to sound experienced and worldly, which he hopes will impress her.


Thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and eagerly) for her request. She eventually shyly whispers back, ' I want to try something I have heard about from other girls. Numbaa 69. '


More thoughtful silence, this time from him. Eventually, in a puzzled tone he asks her:


You want.... Garlic Chicken with steam vegetable?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts