Hello you Jovial People !

Please click on Blog Surfer button to your left to make this blog No. 1 in the surfer list. Thank you.

Warning - Do not share with the Boss (or wife) !!

Check out the Advert Banners too - never know when info comes handy.....


Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Local FM Radio Show Contest



A local FM Radio was running a contest, and I phoned up. 

The RJ said, "Congratulations on being our first caller, all you have to do is answer the following question correctly, to win our grand prize."
 

"That's fantastic!" I shouted in delight.

"Feel confident?" she asked. "It's a maths question."


"Well, I've got a Masters in maths and am damn good at it," I proudly replied.


"Ok then, to win our grand prize of 2 front row seats to a "Justin Beiber's" concert and to meet him back stage. What is
2+2?"


 I replied, "-2.705" (Thought I was being Smart)


I heard someone say in the Background - "With that Answer, he deserves to be at a Beiber concert" :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts