Jokes, Cartoons and Funny Stories. The Funniest stories to Laugh on and pass on... (Warning - may contain adult content)
Hello you Jovial People !
Check out the Advert Banners too - never know when info comes handy.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Why do Sharks swim circles around you before attacking? Two great white sharks, swimming in the ocean, spied survivors of a sunken ...
-
Teacher to the kids in class: "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Lil' Johnny: "I Wanna be a bil...
-
School A place where Parents pay and children play . Life Insurance A contract that keeps you poor all your life so that you c...
-
DA: Thank you for calling dental clinic how can I help you? Man: Hi, I need to see someone between now and Christmas DA: sure, what day...
-
Hello My Dear Friends who love to joke and be funny. Wish you all a wonderful new year 2012 - May it be peaceful and bring you loads of he...
No comments:
Post a Comment