Hello you Jovial People !

Please click on Blog Surfer button to your left to make this blog No. 1 in the surfer list. Thank you.

Warning - Do not share with the Boss (or wife) !!

Check out the Advert Banners too - never know when info comes handy.....


Monday, November 15, 2010

Husband and Wife Jokes and Funny Cartoons






They say that marriage makes a man dizzy, and it's true. As soon as I got a wife, I lost my balance at the bank.


Men want 3 qualities in wives: Economist in kitchen, artist in home& devil in bed. But they get artist in kitchen, devil in home & economist in Bed.

Q: Why do women live longer than men?
A: Shopping never causes heart attacks, but paying the bill does!


Before marriage: Roses are red, sky is blue. U r beautiful, I luv u.
After marriage: Roses are dead, I'm blue. U r my headache, one day I'll kill u.


Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that.


Man: Is there any way for long life?
Dr: Get married.
Man: Will it help?
Dr: No, but the thought of long life will never come.


Why do couples hold hands during their wedding?
It's a formality just like two boxers shaking hands before the fight begins!


Wife: Darling today is our anniversary, what should we do?
Husband: Let us stand in silence for 2 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Did you submit the Indian couple picture to Sony Ericsson? If not somebody used your photo to get a Sony Ericsson Arc!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I did not !! these are not copywrite protected. So I guess it is OK - even I got it via E-Mail from a Friend.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts